Helped Students Close the Gap
York College’s scholarship model is one that maximizes financial accessibility for all students. We are committed to making education affordable. We accept students based on their achievements, talents, and promise — not on their family’s financial situation. For this reason, scholarships are our number one priority. The gap between financial aid and what a student can afford could be the difference between earning a degree and giving up on their dream.
$20 million raised for projects including:
- Colloton Term Scholarship Fund
- Dean K. and Susan E. Norbeck Engineering Scholarship
- George H. Seaks, M.D. Scholarship Fund
- Ross and Morma R. McGinnis Scholarship
- Jackson Community Hope Scholarship
- Larry and Maureen Raff Scholarship
- Martin and Lynne Shapiro Scholarship
- Milne YCCOSP Scholarship
- Mr. and Mrs. Donald V. LoPicolo ’52 Scholarship
- Musti Non-Traditional Student Scholarship
- The Barbara Sleeger Scholarship
I have worked very hard in school and if it were not for this scholarship, I might not be able to attend college. My family and I feel very blessed for me to have received this scholarship.